Espadilla Ocean Club: A Luxury Beachfront Rental
30 Seconds from the Beach – Can’t get much closer!
Sleeps 5 – 2 Beds/2 Baths from $2,700 per week or $455 based on 3 night minimum
Costa Rica Vacation Properties Rate from $2,700
At the Espadilla Ocean Club, One of Manuel Antonio’s only BEACHFRONT luxury rental villas, you steps from the renowned beaches of Manuel Antonio, and a 5 minute walk from it’s famous national park! Imagine enjoying your morning coffee while watching the Titi monkeys play overhead; a refreshing splash in your private pool under the canopy of the mango and almond trees; a tour in the mangroves.
This is the perfect Manuel Antonio vacation rental for those who want the privacy and space of a villa, with the service of a resort. Planning a trip with more friends or family? Espadilla Ocean Club has four villas available.
Explore the sandy beaches – chairs and umbrellas are provided for you. Don’t forget to try an exotic meal from a private chef with foods from land and sea. It’s a perfect retreat for families, couples, and groups wanting a unique and diverse getaway.
- 2 bedrooms: 1 king bed, one queen bed, and a loft with a single/twin bed
- 2 full bathrooms
- Private pool with each villa
- Full kitchen
- Raindrop showers
- Beachfront swimming pool
- Outdoor patio with grill
- Direct beach access
- WiFi & telephone
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24 Hour On-call Maintenance
- Concierge Manager (surfing lessons, charter booking and more available)
- Chef & babysitting available
- December 1 – April 30: $2,950 or $495 per night (3 night minimum)
- May 1 – November 30: $2,700 or $455 per night (3 night minimum)
- Easter, Christmas, New Year: $4,165 (7 night minimum)
- Rental Terms & Conditions: 50% of the rental amount is required to hold the reservation with the Remaining 50% due 30 days prior to arrival. A $500 refundable cash damage deposit (less any damage) to be paid with final payment or provided upon check in. Pricing does not include 13% Costa Rica tax.
- Cancellation: All rental payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other properties. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. The renter understands and accepts the risk of Force Majeure (including Covid-19) as their sole risk. If borders or countries shut down, you can always reschedule your holiday for a future date for up to 12 months.
Submit your review
Perfect location for family spring break. House is great and great location to beach. The property itself is nice with very accommodating and helpful staff. Quick walk to market and restaurants. Highly recommend.
We had a fabulous 7 day vacation for our family of 5. The beach front location was perfect for our three daughters. All the ocean activities were within 3 - 5 minute walk from the condo. Very nice family friendly restaurants were a 5 minute taxi ride. The staff was very attentive to our every need. The on site concierge team of Juan Pablo and Jose were excellent at making suggestions for activities and dining and making last minute arrangements. Bobby and Shelly have created a unique and enjoyable vacation environment.
I loved the design in the villa. Appreciate the simplicity. Btw, I’m happy there was no tv. We got our books. And the sea is right there.
It was super useful to order some food before hand. Helicopter ride was definitely a good option and cool experience to share!
Early blue moments before sunrise in the ocean. Fruits, wonderful local bf and great staff. Parasailing, hiking in the natural park. All the cool animals, spiders & plants discovered. Sunset by the ocean.
Skiing break well spent recharging our batteries with my dad, lil’ sis and two daughters.
In the end of the week, my heart was full. Thank you.
We had a lovely time. A pair of toucans arrived near our window every morning. There were white faced monkeys playing in the trees and on the beach. Howler monkeys in the trees. On our last day there the icing on the cake - a mama sloth with a baby right by our patio. We saw more interesting creatures here then at the park, but the park is awesome too. The accommodations are nice and well maintained. The concierge was extremely helpful. The only negative is the furniture is mostly built in - cement and tile, so not the most comfortable, but you’re not there to hang around the villa! The beach is fantastic. Loved playing in the waves. Also had a successful fishing expedition. Lots of mahi-mahi. Highly recommend! Bobby, Fabio and all the staff were very friendly. Pura Vida!
The property is very well maintained and operated. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Just a very short walk and you're on the nicest area of the beach. Chairs and umbrella setup daily. Enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.