Manuel Antonio National Park – Come Enjoy The Beach
Guided Trip to Manuel Antonio National Park: Rainforest, Beaches & Coral Reefs
2 – 3 Hrs, includes snacks, refreshments, naturalist guide, spotting equipment & transportation
Manuel Antonio National Park contains a charming combination of rain forest, beaches, and coral reefs. These beaches are the most beautiful in the country, lined with lush forest, and the snorkeling is excellent too. The forest is home to sloths, iguanas, monkeys, butterflies, birds and millions of small, colorful crabs. Take a natural history walk into the rainforest with your bilingual naturalist guide. They will point out the great diversity of wildlife you might otherwise miss, and will explain the history and geography of this beautiful area. The Manuel Antonio National Park is a lush tropical jungle with beautiful pristine beaches. And it’s your playground for the day. The National Park is only 5 minute drive from your vacation home rental in Manuel Antonio.
SAVE! Receive a Costa Rica Vacation Properties discount when you BOOK NOW with Manuel Antonio’s premier tour specialist.
- 2 – 3 hours
- Departure 7:00am, 8:15am & 1:00pm
- Experience the jungle, beaches & coral reefs
- See sloths, iguanas, monkeys, butterflies, birds & more.
- Includes bilingual naturalist guide, refreshments, spotting equipment, park entrance fee, & transportation
- Camera & binoculars
- Insect repellent
- Walking shoes
- Bathing suit & towel
- Water or juice, fruit already cut up in a zip lock bag (cookies, chips, and other snacks are not permitted in the park)
Submit your review