Sunset Hideaway Villa
Breathtaking Panoramic Ocean Views
Sleeps 4 – 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath from $2,975 per week
Costa Rica Vacation Properties Rate in low season from $2,975 or $425 per night
The Sunset Hideaway Villa is a chic one-bedroom unit, nestled in the tropical hillside of Tulemar Resort. Breathtaking panoramic ocean views take center stage, and as the villa’s name suggests, sunsets from its wraparound patio can be enjoyed year-round.
Secluded and outfitted with the comforts of home, the Sunset Hideaway Villa is a perfect choice for small families or couples looking for a romantic getaway. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, this fully renovated unit effortlessly showcases the beauty and wildlife of Costa Rica. The comfortable living room is a great place to relax after a day’s adventure, designed to harmonize indoor and outdoor living. A fully equipped kitchen makes it easy to have a romantic night in.
The bedroom features a King bed, while a trundle-style daybed in the living room provides a comfortable option for children and teenagers. The full bathroom is accessible from both the bedroom and living room. While the villa’s location allows for remarkable views, resort amenities such as restaurants, pools, and the world-famous Tulemar Beach are just a short walk away.
We invite you to experience the best of Costa Rica with the Sunset Hideaway Villa!
- Sleeps up to 4
- 1 king + a day bed
- WiFi, Cable T.V.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A/C and ceiling fans
- Terrace with ocean and jungle views
- Located on the upper floor of a two-story structure
- Inquire about renting with the lower unit Sunset Hideaway Studio to accommodate up to 8 people.
- Resort Pools
- Full time Concierge Manager and Vacation Coordinator
- Private chef available
- January 3 – April 8: $3,675 or $525 per night
- April 9 – April 17: $5,075 or $725 per night
- April 18 – April 30: $3,675 or $525 per night
- May 1 – November 21: $2,975 or $425 per night
- November 22 – December 20: $3,675 or $525 per night
- December 21 – January 2: $5,075 or $725 per night
- Rental Terms & Conditions: Pricing is based on a rental for 7 nights but we do accept shorter or longer stays. 50% of the rental amount is required to hold the reservation with the Remaining 50% due at least 30 days prior to arrival. A $200 refundable cash damage deposit (less any damage) is to be paid with the final payment or provided upon check in. 4.5% Resort fee and 13% Costa Rica tax not included.
- Cancellation: All rental payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other properties. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. The renter understands and accepts the risk of Force Majeure (including Covid-19) as their sole risk. If borders or countries shut down, you can always reschedule your holiday for a future date for up to 12 months.