Tulemar Premium Villa 3 Bedroom
Expansive 3 bedroom Villa within walking distance to the Tulemar Secluded Beach.
Sleeps 12 – 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Baths from $5,775 per week
Costa Rica Vacation Properties Rate in low season from $5,775 or $825 per night
This exceptional Premium Villa, located in the Tulemar Resort, will make you want to stay for a lifetime! One of very few 3 bedroom Premium Villas is convenient for a few couples, small family or group of friends
Take in a panoramic ocean view or soak up the sea air in the jacuzzi located on your terrace. Enjoy all of the resort amenities including the secluded beach with boogie boards and kayaks, resort pools, on-site restaurant, daily maid service and your own concierge to assist you in arranging tours, restaurant reservations or recommendations, pre-stocking your villa with groceries, and ground transportation including transportation to/from San Jose (or other), or local taxi services.
This 2900 sq.ft. villa sleeps 10 people in 3 bedrooms (bedrooms 1 and bedroom 2 each have a 2 queen size beds; bedroom 3 (the master bedroom) has a king size bed; also (optional) one additional person on the day bed (or 2 children).
Each bedroom has a private bathroom and its own terrace. The bedrooms are located on the lower levels with the living area on the top floor.
The spacious kitchen is great for having a private chef come in to prepare a special meal (additional charge), and has a breakfast bar, full size refrigerator, microwave, stove and oven, and coffee maker. Safes are provided for safe storage of jewelry and passports in each bedroom closet.
The Tulemar Resort is family friendly with walking trails, a family pool, an adult pool, and even a shuttle to make your trek to the beach or to the main road a breeze. Once you exit the Resort, there are several excellent restaurants within walking distance, along with a large grocery store, shops and nightlife. If you wish to venture out a little farther, taxis are readily available. Note that most tours include round trip transportation (except charter fishing).
Make sure to visit the Manuel Antonio National Park with its beautiful public beaches, breathtaking ocean views and a variety of animal life that you will be amazed all make the rain forest their home.
- Sleeps up to 12
- 1 king bed, 4 queen beds, and a daybed.
- Rain shower in bath
- Separate living and dining area
- Full kitchen
- Terrace with living, dining and hammock
- Located on the upper floor of a two-story structure
- Ocean and jungle views
- Wireless internet
- Resort Pools
- On-site concierge
- Private chef available
- January 4 – March 28: $6,650 or $950 per night
- March 29 – April 12: $10,150 or $1,450 per night
- April 13 – April 30: $6,650 or $950 per night
- May 01 – November 21: $5,775 or $825 per night
- November 22 – December 20: $6,650 or $950 per night
- December 21 – January 3: $10,150 or $1,450 per night
- Rental Terms & Conditions: Pricing is based on a rental for 7 nights but we do accept shorter or longer stays. 50% of the rental amount is required to hold the reservation with the Remaining 50% due at least 30 days prior to arrival. A $200 refundable cash damage deposit (less any damage) is to be paid with the final payment or provided upon check in. 4.5% Resort fee and 13% Costa Rica tax not included.
- Cancellation: All rental payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other properties. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. The renter understands and accepts the risk of Force Majeure (including Covid-19) as their sole risk. If borders or countries shut down, you can always reschedule your holiday for a future date for up to 12 months.
Submit your review
One of the highlights of our entire trip to Costa Rica was just sitting on the patio of our Tulemar flat (#406) and watching all the animals: troops of monkeys jumping by, mating pairs of Scarlet Macaws, Tucans, sloths climbing up the nearby trees, etc. Amazing and surreal.
Otherwise, clean and spacious with lots of amenities for kids and adults. The shower & toilet areas are cleverly placed outside the AC barrier keeping shower humidity out of the house. This was also a nice warm place to let things dry.
I'd definitely recommend Tulemar and #406 in particular.
Our family of 6 stayed here for Spring Break and had one of our BEST vacations ever!!
Spectacular location! Wonderful House was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. Tulemar Resort is incredible. The beach is so beautiful and private. David (the beach captain) is one of the highlights of Tulemar. On day two he knew all our names and remembered that my youngest loved to play in the sand, he had the sand toys ready!
The concierge service was a huge plus!! Loved Tito and the services he provided- stocking the fridge, booking reservations for ziplining, surfing, a guided tour of the National Park, airport transfers, taxis, dinner reservations. He checked in on us every day and made the vacation so relaxing! We didn’t have to worry about anything.
Drinking Costa Rican coffee on the beautiful veranda looking out over the Pacific and seeing monkeys and beautiful birds every day right outside our Villa was a HUGE bonus! This property is a fantastic blend of beach and jungle!
A definite highlight were the amazing dinners we ate in our home prepared by Chef Rafael and arranged by Tito Borge. The food we ate was fresh, delicious and beautiful. We loved the experience of having Rafa in our home. Our whole family enjoyed his cooking and felt like we had made a new friend!!
Costa Rica was an amazing place to visit. The people were friendly and relaxed and welcoming! We want to go back!!!