Private Jungle Waterfall
Winner of Best Tour Featured in the book – Best of Manuel Antonio & Quepos 2013 as well as, 2014/2015 – back to back winner!
5 Hrs, includes lunch & private reserve entrance fee
This very cool, private, and unique “Go anywhere Custom Jeep” is the perfect way for your entire family or group to travel through the jungle, relaxing and taking in the sites while sipping on your favorite beverage – as getting there is part of the adventure. Enjoy the diverse beauty of the country as you venture deep into the “true” Costa Rican rainforest, travel through the palm plantation, cross streams, and pass through local towns on your way to one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Central America. After your 4-wheel excursion, you will arrive at the top of the mountain where you will encounter a short 5 minute hike to a thrilling and heart pounding 400 foot long suspension bridge that leads to a fantastic swimming hole in the middle of the jungle.
After a refreshing swim, you will venture down into the “Valley of the Waterfalls” where you will experience one of the great wonders of the world – where 6 waterfalls come together into a natural swimming pool. You can relax under some of the falls which feels like a “natural massage” – truly amazing! On your return, you will stop for an amazing Costa Rican lunch and take in more of the sheer beauty of the Jungle while keeping your eyes open for monkeys, toucans, scarlet macaws and many other Costa Rican animals.
SAVE! Receive a Costa Rica Vacation Properties discount when you BOOK NOW with Manuel Antonio’s premier tour specialist.
- The only private tour to the rain forest for families and groups
- Very cool, private, and unique Go Anywhere Custom Jeep
- Take a swim in the middle of the rain forest at a special swimming hole
- Witness 6 magical waterfalls and treat yourself to a natural massage
- Cross the longest suspension bridge in the area
- Relax with some cold refreshments along the way
- Fantastic UNIQUE lunch on your return which is different from every other tour
- Swimming suit
- Change of clothes (optional)
- Backpack or bag that zips
- Non-slippery, water shoes (If you have them)