Villa Perfecta – 6 Star, Unmatched Villa in Manuel Antonio
A One-Of-A-Kind Hospitality Experience Awaits You…
Sleeps up to 30 guests, from $4,450 per night
Costa Rica Vacation Properties Rate in low season from $4,450 per night
With its beautiful beaches, lush rainforest and a tremendous amount of wildlife, Costa Rica has become one of the top tropical destination spots for travelers from around the globe with Manuel Antonio being the main vacation destination as well as the number one wedding destination in Central America.
Surrounded by the exotic rainforests and sparkling coastline of Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica’s Villa Perfecta is a lavish sanctuary of peace and privacy. The 10-suite estate accommodates up to 24 guests in 12,000 square feet of luxurious villa, 180-degree Pacific Ocean views, infinity pool, spacious decking and many other amenities. Each Villa Perfecta luxury guestroom is specifically designed with its own theme. This allows you and your guests to find the space most suitable to your personality and style.
Ensconced within 2.5 acres of private rainforest reserve, the villa is also a retreat to nature – complete with three types of monkeys including the inquisitive squirrel monkeys, white face or Capuchin monkey and the second loudest mammal, the Howler monkey, two types of sloths, colorful toucans and vibrant Macaws. Ecotourism is very popular in this region, and we take care of our natural resources and native beauty. You’ll find that wherever you turn, you discover new flora and fauna to take in. Truly, Costa Rica is one of the most breathtaking places on earth. Not only can you appreciate how important stewardship of nature is, but you can revel in it as well while at our luxury villa.
Have a last-minute request? Your personal butler and estate manager, is here for you.
Villa Perfecta’s offerings are incomparable: luxuriously appointed guest rooms, each uniquely designed and furnished, and three spacious social areas, including and expansive roof top deck with infinity pool, and a media center. The event sized grand ballroom, rooftop deck, and dining terrace make the villa a perfect choice for weddings, family reunions, corporate retreats and other events and celebrations, as well as other special and momentous occasions. Not to mention our full time staff who earn rave reviews, including your private butler, pre-arrival concierge, housekeeping and the villa support staff, attends to every detail of your stay.
A gourmet breakfast, complete with the freshest Costa Rican Fruit, our famous delicious coffee and passion-fruit champagne mimosas, welcomes you every morning. Parrots squawk in the trees, and endangered monkeys dangle like acrobats outside your window. The great Pacific unrolls before you, a tropical tapestry of sapphire and aquamarine. The villa’s unparalleled location — surrounded by jungle, yet within earshot of the crashing surf — is Manuel Antonio’s best, and the villa’s distinct architecture is distinctive anywhere in Costa Rica — or the world.
- 10 Suites.
- 12,000 sq ft with 180 degree views, 2.5 acre private rainforest reserve.
- Infinity pool.
- Grand ballroom, Rooftop deck, Dining terrace.
- Full complimentary breakfast.
- Air conditioning throughout.
- Beach access & beach buggy service.
- 10 person roof-top Jacuzzi with 270 degree view.
- 3 event areas with full bars.
- Game room with pool table, entertainment system and bar.
- Media room with 10 ft projection screen & business center.
- Elevator and 2 sets of accessible restrooms and showers.
- Concierge Manager and Vacation Coordinator to help coordinate your transportation from San Jose to Manuel Antonio, coordinate tours with only certified and reputable companies and everything else to ensure a relaxing and memorable experience – basically, your personal assistant to help plan your entire vacation.
- Private security on-site.
- Private chef available.
- Massage or in-house Yoga available.
- Baby-sitting services available.
- May 16 – November 14: $4,450 per night, up to 30 guests
- November 15 – May 15: $5,450 per night, up to 30 guests
Inquire for Christmas and New Year
- Rental Terms & Conditions: Pricing is based on a minimum of 4 nights. Terms are 50% of the rental amount is required to lock in your dates with the Remaining 50% due 30 days prior to arrival. A refundable damage deposit (less any damage) to be paid with final payment and returned 7 days after departure. Pricing does not include 13% sales tax. Event fees apply so please inquire for pricing based on the number of guests for the event
- Cancellation: All rental payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other properties. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. The renter understands and accepts the risk of Force Majeure (including Covid-19) as their sole risk. If borders or countries shut down, you can always reschedule your holiday for a future date for up to 12 months.