Villa del Lago – Cascading Lotus Ponds, Overlooking the Pacific Ocean
Balinese Designed Incredible Villa
Sleeps 4 – 1 Bed/1 Sofa Bed/1 Bath from $4,000 per week
Costa Rica Vacation Properties Rate in low Season from $4,000
Villa del Lago is a one-bedroom and queen size sofa pull out, Balinese villa just 20 minutes South of Manuel Antonio—the gateway to Costa Rica’s southern Pacific zone. Villa del Lago is the guest house for Villa de Agua, though it is completely private and just a short walk through the gardens. The villa overlooks the Pacific Ocean, and is just a short walk or drive to some of the area’s most pristine and least crowded beaches. The Balinese villa has an open floor plan with 1 king size bed and a pullout sofa for a maximum of 4 people. The gardens surrounding the villa are immaculate, with cascading lotus ponds and tropical flowers. The 1800 square foot traditionally carved wood structure contains a luxurious master bedroom, master bath with indoor and outdoor showers, full gourmet kitchen, living/dining room areas, wrap around covered terraces, large stone pool side terrace and its own infinity edged pool.
Villa del Lago sets a new standard for luxury, beauty and service. The indoor living areas flow into to the outdoor living areas. The view from the terraces over look the lake, gardens and pagoda then continue to the ocean beyond. The pagoda is the perfect place in which to read, relax and enjoy the garden and lake views.
Villa del Lago is a great romantic option for honeymooners, or couples celebrating an anniversary, or birthday. Villa de Agua is a great venue for luxury weddings.
- 1 bedroom with king bed.
- Living room with queen-size sofa bed.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
- 1800 sq. ft. indoor/covered living space, plus 1200 sq. ft. outdoor living space.
- Wrap-around balconies.
- Infinity edge pool.
- Phone, high-speed internet, WiFi.
- Satellite Smart TV, & iPod Dock.
- Fine linens & towels & full kitchenware.
- Children over 12 years welcome.
- A/C & ceiling fans.
- Three types of monkeys visit the property regularly, as well as sloths, a large variety of birds, lizards, butterflies & other unusual creatures.
- Concierge Manager and Vacation Coordinator.
- Security Guard.
- Optional Chef services available.
- December 14-March 31: $6,000
- April 1-August 31: $5,000
- September 1-December 13: $4,000
- Easter week & Thankgiving week: $6,000
- Christmas week & New Year week: $7,000
- Rental Terms & Conditions: Pricing is based on a rental for 7 nights (inquire on pricing for less than 7 nights). 50% of the rental amount is required to hold the reservation with the Remaining 50% due 60 days prior to arrival. A $1,000 refundable cash damage deposit (less any damage) to be paid with final payment or provided upon check in and returned upon check out. Pricing does not include 13% sales tax.
- Cancellation: All rental payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other properties. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. The renter understands and accepts the risk of Force Majeure (including Covid-19) as their sole risk. If borders or countries shut down, you can always reschedule your holiday for a future date for up to 12 months.
Submit your review
This was my best holiday ever! Amazing house, amazing people, amazing memories. I LOVE Costa Rica! I'll be back for sure! Don't let the music die!
The house and garden are exquisitely designed for beauty, comfort, and to fit in with the beautiful local environment. So perfect i almost didn't want to leave to hike or kayak. Kitchen excellent for cooking. Each bedroom has an ocean view. The house staff were friendly and helpful.