Villa Joya: Stunning Rainforest Views
Unmatched Rainforest Views with Soothing Sounds of a nearby Waterfall
Sleeps up to 18 – 4 Bedrooms/4.5 Baths from $3,800 per week
Costa Rica Vacation Properties Rate in low season from $3,300
Located in the private gated community of El Salto Estates lies a tranquil mountain oasis offering the most private of Costa Rican gateways. Situated in the heart of Manuel Antonio and only 5 minutes from our famous Manuel Antonio National Park, incredible beaches, nightlife, as well as our new World Class Yacht Marina, Villa Joya is the perfect Villa for your family or group. Surrounded by enormous panoramic views of the beautiful green valley, a sudden feeling of peace and tranquility overcomes you as soon as you enter the home.
Nestled in a secluded cul-de-sac, Villa Joya is a three-story luxury Villa which affords stunning views from its all-glass living and dining rooms on the main level that open to the beautiful nature and sounds of a nearby waterfall and various species of wildlife. After an exciting day of water rafting, zip lining, surfing or one of our many types of activities, you can enjoy relaxing in the infinity pool overlooking paradise!
With four spacious bedroom suites with a total of 1 King, 2 Queens and 6 Double beds which all come with in-suite bathrooms and stunning views, the Villa can accommodate small families or large groups with up to 16 guests. The expansive top floor is perfect for entertaining with a full gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, bar and living room, along with a covered terrace with comfortable patio furniture, lounge chairs and many ceiling fans an outdoor shower which completes this astonishing home.
The scenic area of private roadways of El Salto Estates provides an opportunity for exploring, walking, stargazing and strolling in the moonlight. The natural surroundings, spectacular views, complete privacy and tranquility makes this property a unique and special destination in Manuel Antonio.
Villa Joya satisfies all of your vacation desires.
SAVE! Receive a Costa Rica Vacation Properties discount when you BOOK NOW with Manuel Antonio’s premier vacation rental home specialist.
- Bedroom #1 (Master) with 1 King bed
- Bedroom #2 with 2 Queen beds
- Bedroom #3 with 3 Double beds
- Bedroom #4 with 3 Double beds
- Panoramic views.
- All-glass living & dining room.
- Infinity pool and outdoor shower.
- Covered, furnished terrace.
- Secure, gated community minutes away from beach, restaurants, night-life, and shopping.
- Constant breezes, abundant wildlife, and a nearby waterfall.
- Satellite TV, DVD, iPod dock, internet, telephone.
- A/C and ceiling fans throughout.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
- Laundry room.
- Fine linens and towels.
- Exclusive Concierge Manager and Vacation Coordinator to assist with arranging your transportation from San Jose to Manuel Antonio, arrange all tours/activities with certified and reputable companies, secure what you would like in the house upon arrival (beer, water, snacks), coordinate an optional Private chef so nobody needs to cook and everything else to make for a relaxing and stress free vacation – basically, your personal assistant!
- Pool service three days per week
- Daily maintenance service to handle any emergency
- Optional Private Chef services so nobody needs to cook
- January 3 – August 27:
- August 28 – December 18:
- New Year:
- Rental Terms & Conditions: Pricing is based on a rental for 7 nights (inquire on pricing for less than 7 nights). Pricing is based on 12 guests so please add $50 per day/per person for over 12 guests. 50% of the rental amount is required to hold the reservation with the Remaining 50% due 60 days prior to arrival. A $500 refundable cash damage deposit (less any damage) to be paid with final payment or provided upon check in. Pricing does not include 13% sales tax.
- Cancellation: All rental payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other properties. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. The renter understands and accepts the risk of Force Majeure (including Covid-19) as their sole risk. If borders or countries shut down, you can always reschedule your holiday for a future date for up to 12 months.
Submit your review
This house is incredible! Well kept, complete privacy and amazing views. Our concierge mefi helped make our vacation everything we could imagine. He responded quickly to emails prior to our arrival, arranged our private chef (who was also amazing), booked our tours, arranged cabs when needed, texted night before tours to confirm pick up times - can't say enough about him! Emie - kept the house spotless and even did our laundry...so unexpected - she was a sweetheart! We booked 4 tours that I would highly recommend - private buggy tour, mangrove tour, zip lining and jet skiing. the private buggy tour is a "must do" in my opinion. the guide and tour were fabulous! we had a few days of downtime that were spent on the deck and relaxing in the pool, enjoying the incredible views. We saw toucans everyday, scarlet macaws flying by, squirrel monkeys and a white face came right up on the deck to check things out! That was one of the big highlights of the trip. You will not be disappointed in choosing this villa for your holiday - we will definitely be back...so much more to see!
This house is exceptional. You are in the middle of the forest inside an ultra modern and super clean house with 360 degree glass walls and windows. Location is super convenient as it is conveniently situated near Manuel Antonio and Quepos each are less than 10 min drive. Great amenities. Nice infinity pool, but would have been even better if it was heated.
This house was the most amazing part of our visit to Manual Antonio. It has a beautiful view of the rainforest and wilde life. We saw many monkeys, sloths and beautiful birds around. The pool had some breathtaking views. The house itself is well built with full length glass walls which ensures we get full visibility of the scenic rainforest around, The cherry on top was our concierge Mefi who is a master at providing excellent customer service.. He helped us setup some awesome tours, car rentals and any kind of local help we needed.
Outstanding villa located right in the hills of Costa Rica. It has a very nice deck with a pool where you can stay all day, if you wish, enjoying the sun and meeting all of the wildlife - monkeys, birds, etc. The location is ideal between Quepos and Manual Antonio park. We had rented cars, so it was no problem to get to places (max 10 min drive). Very stylish on the inside with a full kitchen, dining table and a bar area. Mefi, the villa's concierge, was very responsive with all the requests that we had and helped us book some great deals for the activities. I would come back to this place in a second! *Cheers from Michigan*
Our stay at villa joya was incredible. The house offers amazing views and has all the amenities you desire in a home. We were able to see monkeys, toucans, iguanas, and even a sloth. The location was private and secluded but still close to downtown Quepos, Manuel Antonio, and multiple beaches. Mefi was incredibly helpful the entire trip. He coordinated whitewater rafting and a fishing trip for us. He also helped us with ordering pizza for delivery and cabs to anywhere we needed to go. I highly recommend staying at villa joya if you visit this area
If you are looking for an incredible house perched in the train forest this is it. Fantastic views and wildlife watching just be prepared for the caws of the toucans at sunrise.
Beautiful villa !! Amazing view with birds and monkeys. Perfect pool and close to everything
This was a very nice property, in a beautiful location. Plenty of wildlife in the area, every morning and evening you could see Toucans, group of monkeys and iguanas. The Toucans have a habit of flying into the window as a sort of alarm clock in the morning and sometimes in the evening, but they were still cool to see. The living room furniture is good for casual sitting but not for long periods of relaxing, which may be needed in the evening. But overall this was a great place with amazing views and would recommend.
Eleven members of our family went on this trip. We all highly recommend villa joya. It is a beautiful modern house and well cared for. We all agreed that if we didn’t have work to come back to we would have loved to stay there all summer. If you have never been to Costa Rica, this would be a wonderful place to start.
Great quiet place with a beautiful view and great communication up until the end. Very clean and nice on both inside and outside area