Villa Los Elementos – Unmatched Celebrity Elegance in the Central Pacific of Costa Rica
Famous Celebrity Villa, unmatched memories and enjoy Two Balinese Villas for a larger gathering
Sleeps 12 – 4 Beds/5 Baths plus Guest house with 1 bed/1 sofa bed/1 bath from $23,000 per week
Costa Rica Vacation Properties Rate in low Season from $23,000
Los Elementos was inspired by the five Indonesian Elements; Earth, Wind, Water, Jungle, and Fire. The Villas at Los Elementos embrace and validate the concept. Each individual Villa is designed with one element in mind, qualifying the perception. Designed and built by an international team comprised of Architects, Engineers, and Designers from the United States, Costa Rica and Bali. The hand selected Balinese, Indian and Asian carvings, fabrics and artifacts envelope the Villas, substantiating its link to cultural authenticity yet providing every modern day luxury. The team has managed to combine the breathtaking beauty of unspoiled nature with a sophisticated design based on traditional Balinese style. We invite you to experience Villa de Agua and its Guest House, Villa del Lago, the first of the Elements completed.
The scene is set from the moment you enter the private walled compound of Villa Los Elementos and pass the traditional statues and koi ponds. Open-air lounging and dining pavilions surround sunny terraces and two infinity pools looking out to the ocean. Host a family gathering or intimate tropical wedding by setting the mood with the sound system and serving guests from the barbecue at the outdoor kitchenette, or take a moment to yourself and arrange a treatment on the massage table or a soak in the hot tub.
Vaulted ceilings, ornately carved wooden trim and traditional Balinese masks and reliefs are a stunning backdrop to the villa’s open-plan living spaces. No detail is without ornament, from the door frames to the brackets holding up shelves. But the ample supply of wicker sofas and chairs means the spaces are inviting, too, with a large sitting area, dining area with room for 24, and even a breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen awaiting guests.
There are four bedrooms in the main house at Villa de Agua and one in the separate Villa del Lago; all have king beds and en-suite bathrooms, and the cottage bedroom has a sofa bed as well. The layout means that five couples can stay in equal comfort, or the cottage can be used as its own honeymoon-style retreat within the villa.
Begin your holiday with a flight to Costa Rica’s Juan Santamaria International Airport, or to local Quepos Airport, just 18 miles from the villa. When you’re not spending the day by the pools, make the 3-minute drive to the nearest beach, Dominicalito, or the 3-mile drive to the beach town of Dominical. See the incredible coral reef at Marino Ballena National Park and the thundering waterfalls of Cataratas de Nauyaca, both 8 miles away, encounter local flora and fauna at Manuel Antonio National Park, 18 miles away, or find restaurants and nightlife in the town of Quepos, also 18 miles away.
- 5 bedrooms – 4 bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom, safe, and direct terrace access, plus guest house with king bed & queen sofa bed.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
- Formal dining for up to 24.
- 2 Swimming pools & hot tub.
- Outdoor kitchen & barbeque.
- Phone, high-speed internet, WiFi.
- Satellite Smart TV, DVD, Surround Sound, Sonos, Bluray, & iPod Dock.
- Fine linens & towels & full kitchenware.
- Children over 12 years welcome.
- A/C & ceiling fans.
- Koi ponds.
- Three types of monkeys visit the property regularly, as well as sloths, a large variety of birds, lizards, butterflies & other unusual creatures.
- Concierge Manager and Vacation Coordinator.
- Security Guard.
- Breakfast served daily.
- Optional Chef services available.
- December 14-March 31: $33,000
- April 1-August 31: $28,000
- September 1-December 13: $23,000
- Easter week & Thankgiving week: $33,000
- Christmas week & New Year week: $39,000
- Rental Terms & Conditions: Pricing is based on a rental for 7 nights (inquire on pricing for less than 7 nights). 50% of the rental amount is required to hold the reservation with the Remaining 50% due 60 days prior to arrival. A $1,000 refundable cash damage deposit (less any damage) to be paid with final payment or provided upon check in and returned upon check out. Pricing does not include 13% sales tax.
- Cancellation: All rental payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other properties. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. The renter understands and accepts the risk of Force Majeure (including Covid-19) as their sole risk. If borders or countries shut down, you can always reschedule your holiday for a future date for up to 12 months.
Submit your review
There are so many things I could write about with this villa–the views, the location in the rain forest, the proximity to wonderful places like Dominical and Manuel Antonio… But I would like to focus on the design and architecture, as these are qualities that stand out WELL above the norm. The home is luxurious and Balinese. Every detail, from the lighting, to the beds, to the stone work… is exquisite. There is not only a ton of love in this home, but the designer must be an artist. I have seen many homes in the area–and none even compares to this one!
Great home, great staff, great location!
This Balinese estate is truly magnificent with every amenity. The Balinese design elements, the furnishings and gardens are exceptional. It is extremely comfortable!!! The ocean views, abundance of wildlife, the sunsets and star gazing are amazing. The staff is very friendly, especially Jorge, and really enjoyed the farewell brunch the staff prepared. The local beach is beautiful and was totally deserted. There were plenty of local activities to keep the most avid adventurer busy (we did the ocean kayak tour to Playa Ventanas) but it was difficult to leave such an amazing, peaceful house.
This was a journey to a world that could never be replicated in this life. It is a masterpiece which fills the soul with tranquility, serenity and unparalleled wonder. Although the amenities are unsurpassed, a sense of being amidst a pristine natural environment prevailed. Whether I was watching the sunset in the Pacific, or listening to the sounds of nature, I felt that it was mine alone, to gaze upon and revel in Nature's bounty. The bedrooms and guest quarters were constructed to provide maximum privacy for each member of our group with views to the north, south and west and a private balcony for each. Bathing in the negative edge pool at sunset, or under the stars as the evening ended will remain with me always. In 68 years of life, I have never had such a magical experience The staff is warm and friendly and only there to make sure your every moment is one to remember. Jorge, the House Manager, catered to our every whim and made our stay even more memorable. If you want to spend an idyllic vacation in an architectural work of art, are seeking privacy amidst the flora and fauna of Costa Rican splendor, this is one experience not to be missed.
Words can not describe how amazing this house is. The feeling of luxury was immediate upon walking through the front door. There are so many unique and beautiful aspects of the house design that I found myself constantly looking around trying to soak it all in...until I watched the first sunset from the house, and from then on I have never been more relaxed in my life. I loved all my excursions as well, the Jungle and Beaches are right there and truly beautiful, but I loved going back to the house every evening for the sunset. There is also an extremely friendly and very helpful staff that without them my trip would not have been nearly as enjoyable. Go there...it's worth it!