Villa Perezoso: Stunning, 5-bedroom Villa on Four Levels
Perfect Setting for a Large Group to Enjoy an Unforgettable Experience Together
Sleeps 12 – 5 Bedrooms/6 Baths from $5,900 per week
Costa Rica Vacation Properties Rate in low season from $5,900
Families and friends seeking to share an exotic Costa Rican vacation in comfort and style will find Villa Perezoso truly exceeds their expectations. This stunning, 5-bedroom villa on four levels is the perfect setting for a large group to enjoy an unforgettable experience together.
The main suite level includes the fabulous Grand Master Suite, with full bath, private deck, living area and a small yoga/meditation room looking out into the jungle. The two Master Suites also have private decks as well as full baths that open out with ocean views. Each bedroom also has a flat screen TV, air conditioning, wireless internet and a closet with a safe.
Capturing the essence of Balinese living, the next level (the ground entry level) features a large living room and dining room, gourmet kitchen, a large full bathroom and an entertainment room equipped with a flat screen TV and music system. The large, wrap-around terrace has a plunge pool, cushioned Balinese teak lounge chairs and accommodates outdoor dining.
The next level above has two penthouse suites that offer magnificent ocean views, as do the open–air living room and second gourmet kitchen. Each bedroom suite has a flat screen TV.
A circular staircase leads up to a spectacular loft on the highest level of this villa. In addition to its 360° windows and views, the loft opens to a spacious private sun terrace—the perfect place to soak up a gorgeous sunset, gaze at the stars or relax in a Jacuzzi spa. The loft is designed for the utmost in comfortable lounging and is equipped with wireless internet access.
To one side, the endless ocean stretches out to the horizon; to the other, the outlying jungle. To experience the bird’s–eye views from the Penthouse sun terrace is to capture the essence of Manuel Antonio.
With furnishings and accessories imported from Bali and designed specifically for the house, this villa quietly exudes an air of elegance, warmth and comfort.
- 5 suites
- Grand Master Suite with king bed
- 2 Master Suites, one with a king bed and one with 2 full beds
- 2 Penthouse Suites, one with a king bed and one with a queen
- 6 full baths
- A/C in bedrooms / open air in social areas
- Over 6000 sq ft
- Bali Modern tropical design
- Private pool
- Jacuzzi style spa
- 5 balconies (For safety reasons, children under 8 may not be allowed)
- Wildlife daily
- Wireless internet
- Manuel Antonio & Biesanz Beaches
- 24-hour on-site concierge
- Professional chef
- January 5 – February 8: $7,900
- February 9 – February 22: $8,400
- February 23 – April 12: $7,900
- April 13 – April 26: $9,500
- April 27 – May 31: $6,900
- June 1 – August 30: $7,900
- August 31 – November 22: $5,900
- November 23 – November 29: $8,900
- November 30 – December 20: $7,900
- December 21 – December 27: $14,500
- December 28 – January 3: $15,500
- Rental Terms & Conditions: Pricing is based on a rental for 7 nights (inquire on pricing for less than 7 nights and also please inquire for pricing of less than 5 bedrooms). 50% of the rental amount is required to hold the reservation with the Remaining 50% due at least 30 days prior to arrival. A $500 refundable cash damage deposit (less any damage) is to be paid with the final payment or provided upon check in. 13% Costa Rica tax not included.
- Cancellation: All rental payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other properties. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. The renter understands and accepts the risk of Force Majeure (including Covid-19) as their sole risk. If borders or countries shut down, you can always reschedule your holiday for a future date for up to 12 months.
Submit your review
“Our 4th time here staying at Villa Perezoso and it never gets old! Villa Perezoso is amazing and the staff makes it such a memorable experience. We love Randall, Jose and Ana. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality!”
“Thank you so much for the amazing stay! The staff was truly out of this world. They are the reason we will be back. This was our first time to Costa Rica and its a time we will never forget. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
Words can’t properly capture how grateful we are of you kinds, patience and hospitality this past week. My expectations were exceeded and I think you may have ruined any vacations we take from here on out! So memorable, so awesome, so beautiful. I will be back, this time with my family and for much longer. Thank you for creating such a wonderful experience
When we came the first time two years ago, I never thought I would get to experience such an awesome experience again. Getting to come back and spend a week here again has been amazing. It was a week that we lacked for nothing. Everything arranged when we needed it Ana, I have no idea how you manage to keep control of a group as large as ours bringing half the beach back here with us everyday but you kept this place so clean and comfortable and without sand! Jose, your cheerful greetings, great conversations, Spanish lessons and AMAZING meal creations show you are a chef, artist and magician. We had a wonderful week. Thank you to the whole team for everything
Thank you all for an amazing week in Costa Rica! We were here to have a great time reconnecting and celebrating the new year with our family. The time here at Villa Perezoso was beyond expectations. The food prepared by Jose was amazing. Nothing was a disappointment; we had a number of food allergies and he did so well making sure we could all enjoy each and every meal. Ana, thank you for taking care of our rooms; the wonderful towel animals made our day and your smile each morning brightened my day. Randall, thank you for all your planning. We will definitely come back to VP! Thank you for the amazing memories!”